Friday, May 9, 2008

Classroom Havanese Antics

Well here I am - the Fiona going to obedience class last night and my hair right now is all over the place so the human mommy put baby barrettes in my hair. Now she doesn't leave these in the hair when I hang out with the other dogs - only when I am going places as another dog could say - yum what is that and swallow them. So, I get this look if I am off to somewhere alone or I am being watched. I get to be stylin' sometimes. Otherwise it's a small soft band to hold it out of the hair, some invisible gel or whatever strikes that crazy human.

I didn't get to go to class with Coach and Zack last night but I did see Coach at class with his humans John and Cheryl (spelling?) and Zack's new owner Ramona. She's going to be taking Zack through his moves next week in class.

Well, last night was fun. I believe in a little attitude or otherwise I wouldn't be the Fiona. Daddy took me through the moves while mommy distracted me over and over again with talking - hrmmm mommy - you are soooo bad. I know you were doing it cause - well we won't go there but you gave that excuse that it was good slow conditioning getting used to distractions. But I heard that human Mommy say - oh, oh that I may be a disaster in the ring.

I do not know what she is talking about. I am P-E-R-F-E-C-T but it was something about kicking my feet in the same way when I get busy and do my business as I thought daddy was too slow giving me treats. They should have corrected me but something about that made them laugh so hard. Oh, oh - I have THEIR number. Even the instructor couldn't believe such attitude. Well - I am the Fiona and my Grannie is Risa. Plus what's this business of walking on my back legs - well those HUMANS do it. What!@# it won't work in the show ring. Oh, my - such stuffiness with these humans - fun - you got to let it go and just go with the flow. HAHAHA The judge will understand - won't they? Yeah - we are all laughing!

You can click on the photos to see a larger view.

Coach did really amazing in class last night. He was truly listening to his human daddy. Usually he stays so focused on Fiona or Zack that he can't see the point of doing it all but that competitive drive came in last night and he was such a pleaser. It was great to see how wonderful he was doing.

Next week, with Ramona with Zack, we should get Cheryl (spelling?) in with Coach so he knows both are in charge and that human Nathan in with Fiona as he has to go in the show ring with him so mommy gets to take photos and crack jokes - ooops she won't do that again.

Well, Zack is recovering. Read all about it below. The day is just beginning - well for the rest of you and everyone is sleeping but me at 6:46 - even the dawgs!

More later.>>

No comments:

Post a Comment