Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Comments are welcome

Reading my wife's daily posts it occurs to me that we'd love to hear from you all. We get comments in email, even on the phone but rarely does anyone post a comment in direct response to something Darlah has written. I'd like to take this opportunity to encourage you to post comments please, when you feel you have something you'd like to share with us. I know from the statistics that a lot of people are reading every post each and every day and that's great but really, we'd love to hear your thoughts on our thoughts. Don't be shy. Join in please. Thank you for listening.
Nathan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nathan and Darlah,
    First I want to thank you both on such a great web site. I learn a lot regarding Havanese and dogs in general. Never having had a pet before, I look forward to eventually getting my first Havanese real soon (keeping fingers and toes crossed for Wasabi). Because of your site I feel ready and encouraged to have my first pet due to insightful info found here. Your home sounds great filled with Havanese and human love in perfect harmony. Always something going on, it's great. I have a very small family so even if it's just one havanese I think we would be very lucky. Perhaps in future there may be more. In any case, thanks for all you do. Take care and be well. Please give a snuggle to all your dogs for me, including Terra. Carmela O.

    ReplyDelete