Thursday, February 26, 2009

Running Like a Banshee Havanese Style

Nathan does a pick up patrol each day several times a day and after he does, he runs around the yard like a crazy banshee and the dogs run after him. It's a riot to see.

Here, Wasabi and Lil' Man is sitting on the deck in wait til he is done anticipating the run. Even Lil' Man now gets into it though he's not as fast as the others but he makes up for it with the pounce and jump.

We have a few people coming by on Sunday to see the 'all personality' Lil' man. We are looking for a really good fit and I am positive anyone who sees this guy will laugh and thoroughly enjoy him. I can't wait to see him as an adult and I do hope they visit and let us take care of him when they go on holidays but here I am getting ahead of myself.

Tonight we are off to a class with Treasure and Yvonne and her crew including hubby will be staying over due to a family situation. We look forward to seeing them.

Tomorrow we will fill you in on the class and how the Treasure does - all of it - the good - the bad - and the awful! Will there be an awful... Time will tell. I am told she'll be the only small one in the crew - me thinks.

4 comments:

  1. Your Havaneses are soo cute! Do you breed your dogs? I'm thinking about getting one and was wondering how many times a year you breed them if so. And what is the range that they would cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Havaneses are soo cute! Do you breed your dogs? I'm thinking about getting one and I was wondering how many times a year you breed them if so. And how much would a puppy cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we do breed. If you want more info, please send mail to nathan@potechin.com

    Love to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it mean you guys are home on Sun.? Mar. 1
    If so, Jazzy is not doing much and has no social plans
    Is it a good day to spend a few hours having Havanese fun?

    ReplyDelete