Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fashion Statement: Snood Stylin

Abs says: What is that thing on my neck??? Is mommy totally crazy? Geez mom - let me play. I will finish my championship - I promise and hey anyway - I am a star despite my moments of roughhousing - okay - I am actually cute doing THAT too.

Oh - it's tough being a show dog. I just want to play...Life's ruff!

Today we have a couple of people coming over to see Lil' Man. We have Gina going to her handler (Beth's dog) and Zack and Coco going home this morning. Wow - busy times and then the mom has to finish work and finish grooming and maybe take a nap - heh right. Handling class with Treasure and Fiona tomorrow. Fiona's in the show again this week and Treasure has to get ready for her debut in a month or two.

1 comment:

  1. your pups are adorable! How much do they cost?

    ReplyDelete