Monday, March 2, 2009

Lil Man Now Known as Milo the Bandit

Lil' Man (now known as Milo the Bandit) is off to his forever home. As you can see in the photos, he is doing the last dance with Treasure one last time till he comes to visit when his humans take a holiday they haven't had for eons.

Milo will get to come to doggy camp and have his own holiday and they will get one too. Plus bonus - we get to see him too and that is very special to the humans here! We can't wait to hear all the stories that little wonderful ball of fur will bring to their lives.


We have two visitors that are coming to stay for the week starting Thursday and we are way excited.

Treasure says - mom what's this handling thang you are taking me and Kat to tonight and then Fiona gets to go again on Tuesday with me yet again. Something about me learning the show ropes. Do I get to eat? Can I play with the Great Dane? OOOH these and many more questions I have.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! Your Havaneses are sooo cute! I love the pic of their play fight! So ah-dorable!


    I was wondering if you breed your dogs? If you do I bet they would have fantastic puppies because your dogs are fabulous! Could you please give me a range on the price if possible?

    ReplyDelete