Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tricks, Daddy and Handling Classes

It's time for the canines to talk. That human mommy just blabs and blabs and blabs exposing us like we are the TMZ of the Havanese world.

Fiona: I will let that thing standing next to me talk first or she will never give me any rest if I don't. I used to control the lay of the land and sometimes I still do but this thing that mommy Treasures and competes with my daddy time doesn't allow it. Okay, Treasure let it all out so I can tell it like it 'really' is.

Treasure: Well, I am told that mommy set eyes on me and fell in love. I was supposed to be her dawg but I rather like the guy in this house. You see I live my life by he/she who treats me MUST love me the best cause I am a food hound. I even try to take Fiona's food away but she doesn't let me but I get her to chase me then Abigail gets it. I wonder if she notices. Mommy and Daddy sure do.

They have us going to this thing called handling class tonight - Fiona and I. I was at handling class last night with Kat and we had fun. My social hour is getting oh so busy and I hear we are going to see Sebastian in 'Games' class this week. Am I excited or what!

Fiona: I know why they take me along with the red pipsqueak. I have a show this weekend and they think I will show her how it is done but no one is like the Fiona and her scat, scat. They expect me to show her my secrets - yeah right. Secrets are secrets - right?

Well, that human daddy better give me Filet Mignon if he thinks I will cooperate and spill the beans. So, daddy are you upping the ante?

Off to class - what about you? What have you done with your Havanese today?

No comments:

Post a Comment