Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Handling Class: Socialization

When you go to handling classes, you meet all sorts of dogs, from big to large to SUPER large. It's a great way to socialize and slow condition your dog to all sort of breeds.

It takes time to do classes with your dogs but it can be ever so rewarding. It doesn't matter what type of class - from obedience to tricks, to agility to handling - it's all fun but you do have to practice in between.

Today, I did day 2 of exercise, planted plants in the rain and the dogs got muddy and wet. Then had a backup and cleaned out the laundry room - wow - huge mess then handling class and oh yeah I did lots of work too. I know Fiona has knots from today so guess what I am doing next...sigh --- and that bed is calling me - and you?

2 comments:

  1. Darlah maybe its a good idea to mention dental care for the dogs on the blog?
    Remember you've suggested a scaling tool for Jazzy for his teeth well I used my finger nail to scrape some (tarter) off and it worked.
    So maybe there are proper tools to do the job for those adventurious dentists wannabes.
    Jazzy was such a good puppy to let me do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will address it tomorrow - okay?? Yes if it's light tarter, you can easily scrape it off. Good of you to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete