Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Moody Havanese

Mommy gave me a reprieve - no bath till Friday - ROFL So, I am a tad messy but I rather like it that way...hahaha

The weather is gorgeous. The dogs are hanging out and we enjoying it before the rain comes...yeah rain yet again. Oh well, the garden will grow.

At Talemaker Havanese, we have a house filled with girls in heat and 1 male. Only Wasabi is getting bred so it's interesting times. This too will pass. Let's just say - it's keeping dogs separate - washing tummies and just lovin' them. They tend to get a tad - please just love me during this time and I rather enjoy the moments. I do not enjoy separating them. Good thing there is two of us so we can manage it easily and this is just twice a year - remind me of that - will ya?

Soon, Kat/Lola pups wil be born and we can't wait to see if we get Wasabi/Kat pups. I want to have puppies swimming this year - oh how fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment