Friday, July 31, 2009

Katsura Group 1 & Championship

Something told me I had to go to the show today. I wanted to relax - play with the pups and catch up with work. Tonight I am doing work - getting Treasure bathed and going crazy but in a good way. I got to see Kat in the ring the first time and I got to see a group 1 win and his championship.

Kat not only had wonderful puppies but now Daddy is a championship with a group 1 and group 2. What a way to get there and he only had 1 day that he was shown before this show.

I am sooooooooooo very proud of my men.

The way the puppies wagged their tails when they saw us...I think they are too!

Tomorrow we have 3 visitors coming. I can't wait but Nathan will be away til the evening at a show and me...carrying the load til he comes home and him carrying it out there but I am up for it. I may be tired but this cloud 9 stuff gets your adrenaline pumping!

More tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment