Saturday, August 1, 2009

Explaining the Win

I promise - I will move on to something else but too many people asked us to explain this win that I took Nathan's words to a puppy owner of ours and posted it here. It will be easier. Hope you understand.

Here are some of the dogs in the group ring. Sorry I didn't have a wide angle lens - teach me.

Nathan's explanation:
In the Show ring dogs are separated into 7 Groups. Havanese are a part of the Toy Group. In order for Kat to come first in Group and go on to compete in Best in Show he has to beat not only all other Havanese but all other toy group breeds which happens to include some of the top dogs in Canada. Yesterday Kat was judged the better dog over both the number 2 and the number 4 dog in Canada. They have something like 8000 points. Kat has 54. It was surrealistic. ;-) He’s such an awesome dog

No comments:

Post a Comment