Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pool Covers, Visitors and Outside Play

Ever wonder if you can walk on the pool cover? Well, you can if you have a safety cover.

Click on the photo to see an upclose view.

We got the cover on purpose to make sure our dawgs were safe. It's been money well spent.

Well, each day this week and sometimes twice in a day, we have had visitors. It's good socialization but it's hard on the human here as I am grooming till the witching hour playing catchup.

Next week we have puppies going in for shots and their hearing test. Then we have a visitor Rocky who is coming for the weekend. It's a crazy week but we are going to turn it down a notch and allow this human to catch up with a few moments of downtime.

Thursday we have the siblings visiting (still no camera for me), Thursday Chewie also goes home. Saki goes home Saturday. Gidget remains till mid November.

Today we had a visitor - a Lola, Kat puppy called Mac. They do their own grooming and I think they did a pretty nice job - don't you think?

He got to see his half siblings - he shares a Dad with Saki and Chewy. He's silvering out like Kat.

Now Nathan is out at handling classes as he is helping someone showing Bichons this weekend in the airport area. You should go watch the Havanese and all the rest of the dawgs.

Me, I am washing Kat and wrapping him up in a few minutes. I just finished grooming the rest of the crew (washed Fiona today too) and I have Treasure to wash tomorrow or tonight if I really lost my mind and Chewy on Thursday morning before he goes home.

Looking forward to getting the Bathing Beauty and hope it cuts down on bathing times. We shall see.

PS: If you want grooming supplies - or anything from k9groomingsupplies, email me and Doug. You can put your order in and I can pick it up for you, if you like. It wil save you in shipping charges. Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment