Monday, October 26, 2009

Quito and Kooba...

Quito and Kooba were with us for 11 days and I rather miss the duo. They made us laugh. I never saw a dawg love his walk as much as Quito does.

It's quieter around this place without them.

But we have the duo (pups) that well haven't stopped playing since they arrived.

We also had Sebastian visit us and that was a treat. We haven't seen him for quite some time. He's looking good these days.

But he wasn't sure what to make of Chewy who thought the best game in the world was the - let's see if I can corral Sebastian and drive him crazy. We were able to educate Chewie while Sebastian learned the game of patience with little ones.

Without Kooba and Quito to warm me up at night and Gidget to wear as my hat - what am I going to do? Wait, Gidget isn't going anywhere yet.

Going to miss those walks with Quito marking over Kat and being delighted that he did.

I just love the dawgs. They are like watching kids that don't talk but if you watch close enough, they play similar games with each other. It's fun and it's quiet around here. Can you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment