Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pups, Visitors & Much More

The crew -from visitors to ours are really enjoying the outside weather.

It's something about the cooler weather that invigorates them. I wish it did the same for me.

This was Quito coming in from outside play. He's really enjoying the crew and so is his pack mate, Kooba.

Ah...fresh air...

Lots of dogs...equals a great deal of fun.



The pups that are here - Saki and Chewie - litter mates from Wasabi's last litter are going and going and going. I think they slept oh 30 minutes the whole night as Chewie was so excited to see Saki that he couldn't help himself. I think tonight will give them more sleep.

Saki is now telling Chewie off when she wants rest. Bonus, he is listening and guess what - this is a learning experience as they learn to 'get' when one is saying and when wants to rest.

Gidget keeps getting in the mix with the pups and her hair keeps going 5 ways to Sunday. I just have to laugh. That's okay, I just finished fixing all their hair and they look fabulous.

Unfortunately my camera may have to go in for repair. It's not working up to par and that will mean lousy quality pix with Nathan's click and take camera but we will survive. I will have to do a video or two.

Sleeping arrangements - Wasabi headed for the couch last night. The couch is in our bedroom. Nathan took Kat to another room so he could get rest before a show and I got the rest of the crew. Risa kept making grumbling noises - oh my the pups think they are sleeping on MY pillow but that worked itself out and Saki won the day sleeping on top of my head. Chewy slept up beside me when he slept and wasn't pouncing on Saki's head. Really - it was funny but I think I am tired. ha ha

I Think Saki is too.

Gidget is truly adoring the little ones. She will climb into my lap and watch TV with me. Quito asked to be picked up and will enjoy the cooler ottoman though he lays his head on your leg. It's so cute. Kooba - well she just got finished throwing out every toy we had in a crate and then laying down smiling as if to say - look what I did.

The visitors are having a roaring good time but so is our gang.

Sleep tonight so I can do line combing the gang, cleaning around the eyes and massages. Yes..we do - well I do - give them massages. I want one. Do you think I can talk any of them to do one on me?

More tomorrow. Hoping to do a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment