Monday, October 19, 2009

Snoozing After Play and Walks

I have to tell you that the crew really had a grand time from the little almost 6 week pups to the Wasabi pups to the adults. They played hard in the backyard and I even got video of it but DVD issues so hoping to get something I can recover but won't be till tomorrow to see if anything can be.

The crew also loves their walks and I have to tell you that I think Quito thinks walks are what life is truly about.

Some people say - can't they play in the backyard. Well, they do but truly would you be happy if all you saw was your house and backyard? I wouldn't be. So, we walk our dogs including all the visitors each day so they get a different perspective of life. Then they come back and snooze. Can you blame them?

Gidget and Kooba are two peas in a pod. They adore the pups and I can understand why. I have to say that everyday of me grooming Gidget, I get to put that top knot a different way and smile when she can't get it out.

Yes, each day I groom all the dogs. We do walks. We get snuggles in and every single one gets one on one attention.

When we go to bed, we get the dog drape thing going on and that's nice.

PS: the Wasabi pups actually slept solidly last night but they were playing up a storm today with Saki getting her point across to Chewy when she wanted to relax.

She now tells him in no uncertain terms - it's time to relax brother of mine!

Couch time is required around this place.

Even the humans after a full day need to chill on the couch wrapped in dawgs and watch some TV.

Of course not animal shows as some actually watch and try to bark at animals.

We use it as a moment to correct. You can too!

Can you believe they can see the TV!

It's good to give some downtime to the dawgs.

We also had a tad bit of competition around this place with games of retrieve. Chewy thought he was going to get it and Treasure had other ideas.

Saki decided she liked the yellow duck better than anything those two had. Who can blame her?

It was a VERY full day. We are tired. My camera is in for repairs. We are trying to recover videos and where is that bed? I think even the dawgs would appreciate nice cool sheets and a snore or two.

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment