Sunday, October 4, 2009

Rain and Baths and Feeding

Marlee was playing up a storm with Abigail and so was Jazmyn. It's too bad they had to go home today.

It must have been the on again, off again rain. It somehow invigorates them.

Add to the fact that Marlee and Jazmyn just had baths and oh that wonderful smell. It gets the crew going. It also gets their feet dirty - oh oh. :-)

Then Risa thought she would get into the thick of it and redirect the play.

No, Abigail, stop playing.

She didn't listen to Risa and poor Risa is getting that more and more as the younger crew get older. It was all for nothing though as no one was getting hurt. They were just playing up a storm. The dawgs have to have fun. Momma Risa to all has to just join in the fun and so she did.

When you can't beat them - join them!

I also promised a friend who owns Missy a video of Treasure going nuts at feeding time. I think I will do another in the morning as she just didn't do her usual - I can't handle not having the food now but I will put take one up and try to remember to do another one tomorrow. Even Risa got in the fun tonight but our sound didn't work. Got to try another mini cd. Something is corrupt on this one..

See the video, below.

2 comments:

  1. That is just too cute. They jump like they are on a tampoline :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I am not sure whether I am missing out or not...my havanese (a son of Kat's) looks at his bowl, looks at me, looks back at his bowl before he decides maybe he will make me happy and have a little bite. I think he is trying to drive me crazy!

    ReplyDelete