Friday, December 25, 2009

December 25th at Talemaker Havanese

Looks like a snowy day today and yep - the snow was there on the ground but the rain came late in the day. What we will end up with tomorrow - who knows. I am hoping it's not too icy.

We had a full day today that started at 545am.

We had a play session outside and then came in and ate. After eating, that human groomed us all and back outside we went and here are some of the photos from today. I have many more but I just grab a chunk and resize and put them in a slide show. I hope when I do, I get everyone and I do try. I just don't have the hours in the day to post them all due to needing to resize all the photos. Check them out here.

Well, the crew also got their presents today and they had yum chew bones. They loved them and we enjoy it when they enjoy.

The crew played hard and seemed like they were never going to stop until the rain came. Then we came inside, played with Tiger Lily who is about to go home any second and cuddled and hugged and enjoyed.

A crazy game of retrieve is always played and Zack, Fred, Cesar, Treasure and Abigail is the - I will always play and the rest join in when they desire.

Sorry to make this short but we are tuckered out and we have a few more visitors coming tomorrow. It will surely be a ton of fun. Catch you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. For goodness sake, Gidget and I can walk to Val's shop is less than 10 minutes. That what we may do next time she need to be groomed. LOL.

    ReplyDelete