Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wet and Rainy Fun

Well, per usual, I started grooming and got all but 3 dogs done.

Then the crew had to go out and it is pouring rain.
Nathan was also out dripping wet making sure he does the poo patrol. It's the usual here - not the rain but the grooming and pickup after the dogs.

It's about time that the old snow goes and hopefully we will get new this afternoon.

Problem is, everyone I groomed is getting groomed again. I think I will either do it last thing before bed or when the snow hits. After the rain turns to snow, it will be easier.

As you can see, Treasure is soaking wet. We used towels to dry and a light brushing and a very warm house with warm bed and blankets till we get them all dry and then it begins again.

The crew is not doing their usual heavy play as it's simply too wet. They are playing in the house but not to the degree that they do outside. I can't wait for the snow to begin.

We have Oreo, Missy and Holly coming today plus Nathan is picking up Joker. Joker is getting mated to Wasabi who is in heat. Abigail is also in heat and getting mated to Kat. That's the plan. It means puppies late spring.

A number of you asked me to burn all the photos I do while your loved one is with us. I thought about it and if I was to include all the photos I take, that's a lot of weeding out of photos of just yours and others. I would have to go through each day, separate yours to a single folder and burn a few DVDs. The photos would be printable quality up to a huge size. You could also edit them etc. but it takes me hours to do a video and the photos daily. If you are interested, I would have to charge $25 and, at a conservative rate, that would be about 6 bucks an hour. That's not much but I would do it if you are seriously interested. I just have to get a note asking.

Most of you probably know that I got laid off from my daytime job which I did from my home along with the dogs and I am looking for ways to make $$ and still manage to keep our dawgs well taken care of - groomed, walked, loved and be able to do boarding and daycare. But I am not going to make any real $$ from the photo route. It takes a lot of work but it will be my pleasure if it is a service you desire. Just let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment