Sunday, December 6, 2009

Today's Craziness with TTs and Visiting Havs

Have to tell you, today has been such glorious fun to capture a visiting Havanese with Treasure and Treasure's face at times - priceless and Val's TTs and her Havanese and our crew. It has been such fun to capture such great moments.

Though Jebbie seems smitten with Fiona and she's not interested. It's been interesting as Jebbie has been persistent and she has been...well let's say vocal - I am not interested. Maybe it's his size. hehehehe

Charlie a visiting Havanese that Val is watching is 5 months and he has hit it off with Treasure. He plays with the rest but my camera couldn't get off those two.

Check out our fun today.

Snow is coming this week so pick up that camera and go click, click and click.

I am hoping to make snow paths and invite puppies over. I know - I can't help myself.

Enjoy today's photos. For a larger view, check the pics out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment