Thursday, January 21, 2010

Visiting With the Tiger

Hey, this is Tiger Lily and I had visitors at my house today.

My canine mom Fiona came to visit and so did my half sister Saki and of course that human, Nathan. What a great idea.

I showed off my home and backyard and we ran like crazy all over every inch of it. I was able to catch my mom, Fiona, no problem and then she'd take off again. It was way fun but then Saki would come diving in on me from everywhere.

Nathan had to finally pick Saki up to give me a chance to jump on my doggy mom. Fiona wasted not a single second and jumped on her lots. Then I showed Nathan how I run back and forth between my human Mom and Dad and my Marlaina. I was exhausted long before they finally left. I think I'll take a nap now. Nathan took lots of pictures of me and my family so maybe he'll share them. It was way fun playing with Fiona and Saki and I hope to do it again soon.

Affectionately yours,

Tiger Lily

PS: Check out a few of the pictures here.

No comments:

Post a Comment