Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dominance Debunked

Just came back from a seminar with Joan Weston and it validated where we were heading.

She believes in total positive training and so do we in this household.

She's a WONDERFUL speaker and I am sorry I missed her first one. But we are going to the next which will be announced next week happening in April on body language and to me that is a must.

The way she looks at thing - well I laughed and laughed and laughed. I needed that!

Abigail continues to be a struggle with eating. She's eating better but now its one meal a day if we are lucky. So - progress just not there yet.

Tomorrow I get to wash 4 dogs - yes 4. Fiona needs a bath and on Monday Kat, Wasabi and Abigail are heading to the vet. I must be a CRAZY dawg person. Oh yea - I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment