Sunday, February 7, 2010

Escaping Bath Tips

I am the Treasured one and I managed to escape the bath. The key is wear Mommy out by staying out of sight and pretend you don't exist while she washes others.

I am sooooooooooooooo smart!

She washed Wasabi, Abigail, Fiona and Kat today. Fiona was really overdue. Kat, Wasabi and Abigail are off to the vet tomorrow so they got the water and dry treatment - with shampoo and conditioner thrown in, of course.

Mommy is way tired and I keep bugging her to play retrieve. She throws it. I bring it back and then I shake it and throw it with my mouth. I can't figure out why she doesn't retrieve it when I throw it. Is this a one sided game?

2 comments:

  1. I think Treasure just keeps getting prettier!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiding on bath day is exactly what Jazz does best.He and his love Treasured one could play "Hide on bath day" game all day.

    ReplyDelete